GUJRANWALA: One of a Pakistani girl reached a local court to cancel her marriage (nikah) with her Chinese husband here on Wednesday.

A girl named Rabeea, who was married to a Chinese man, ran away from China after reportedly being tortured by her husband.

She filed the case for the dissolution of her marriage at the court of senior civil judge Shabana Hameed.

So in her petition, she stated that her wedding with a Chinese man, named Zhang Su Chan on January 1st, 2019.

She said that as she went to her husband’s home in China, she was continuously beaten and tortured by him.

Though, she approached the police now through Pakistani Embassy and succeeded in returning Gujranwala with the help of the police.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here